DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner
- Gently removes any traces of cleanser.
- Helps the skin to breathe better.
- Has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with sensitive skin.
It contains an innovative combination of active ingredients:
- APG Complex: an effective yet extra mild cleansing complex.
- Gluco-glycerol: a nature-derived moisturising active.
- Hyaluronic acid: skincare active with a high moisture binding capacity.
- Skin is better prepared for regeneration.
- Skin feels clean and soothed and is noticeably soft and supple.
We carried out controlled usage studies amongst females aged 18 to 75.
- Skin can breathe. The skin’s ability to absorb oxygen is significantly improved.
- Moisture improves. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner does not dry the skin. Skin moisture significantly increases after one week of regular use in combination with Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel.
- Tested on sensitive skin. Proven to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How To Use
- Apply to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe over face, throat and décolleté to prepare your skin to absorb maximum benefit from your next treatment.
If sun exposure is expected additional use of sunscreen is recommended after applying care.
Do's and Don’ts
Use Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner if …
You are looking for an effective, alcohol-free toner that will be kind on your skin whilst preparing it to absorb the active ingredients in your care product.
You are looking for a toner that is safe for use on sensitive skin:
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner has been tested on all skin types and is particularly effective when used in combination with the appropriate cleanser.
Try a different product if …
You are looking for a toner and your skin is prone to acne:
Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Toner has been specifically formulated for acne-prone skin.
Does using a toner really make a difference?
Yes. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner will instantly refresh your skin, purify your pores and prepare your skin for the next step in your skin care routine. Toned skin also absorbs the active ingredients in care products more effectively.
Are toners that contain alcohol good for my skin?
Some people like the cooling effect that alcohol based toners give, but alcohol removes the natural lipids from your skin. Because your skin needs lipids to be healthy, the glands then over-produce to make up for what has been removed. For those with combination or oily skin, this can result in making the skin oilier than before. For those with dry skin, alcohol can intensify the dryness and sensitivity. Toners that contain alcohol are best avoided by those with sensitive skin as they can harm and cause irritation.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner is alcohol-free. It has also been tested, and proven to be kind, on sensitive skin and will leave it looking and feeling clean, refreshed and radiant.
Do I really need to cleanse in the morning and evening?
Yes. Your skin works hard at renewing itself over night so, when you cleanse in the morning, you are removing sebum (the oily substance that your skin produces naturally to stop it drying out). At the end of the day you need to remove sebum, sweat and any make-up that you may have been wearing. It is scientifically proven that cleansed skin is better able to breathe. Cleansing your skin also ensures that it is able to absorb the active ingredients in your care products.
If you are looking for a one-step cleanser and toner, we suggest Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleaning Fluid.