DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel:
- Removes make-up.
- Helps skin to breathe better.
- Has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin.
- APG Complex: an effective yet extra mild cleansing complex.
- Gluco-glycerol: a nature-derived moisturising active.
- Hyaluronic acid: skin care active with a high moisture binding capacity.
- Skin is better prepared for regeneration.
- Skin feels clean and soothed and is noticeably soft and supple.
We carried out controlled usage studies amongst females aged 18 to 75.
- Skin can breathe. Skin’s ability to absorb oxygen is significantly improved.
- Moisture improves. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel does not dry the skin. Skin's moisture level significantly improves after one week of regular use in combination with Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner.
- Tested on sensitive skin. Proven to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How To Use
- Wet face, neck and décolleté and apply.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
If sun exposure is expected additional use of sunscreen is recommended after applying care.
Do's and Don’ts
Use Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel if…
You are looking for a mild but effective daily cleanser.
You have normal to combination skin or like to use a gel cleanser.
You want to prepare your skin to absorb the active ingredients in your care product.
Try a different product if …
You are looking for a mild but effective daily cleanser and you have dry and sensitive skin or prefer a creamy texture:
You are looking for a mild but effective daily cleanser and you have hypersensitive or irritable skin:
Eucerin Re-Balance Soothing Cleansing Cream has been specially formulated for hypersensitive skin.
You are looking for a mild but effective daily cleanser and your skin is prone to redness:
Eucerin ANTI-REDNESS Soothing Cleanser has been developed for your skin needs.
You are looking for a daily cleanser and your skin is prone to acne:
How do I pick the right cleanser for me?
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel has been formulated for normal to combination skin and for those who like a gel cleanser. You can find information on different skin types including dry skin, sensitive skin and skin prone to acne throughout our website, but if you are unsure we recommend that you ask a pharmacist or dermatologist for a face-to-face diagnosis.
Do I really need to cleanse in the morning and evening?
Yes. The sebaceous glands produce sebum overnight, so when you cleanse in the morning, you are removing sebum (the oily substance that your skin produces naturally to stop it drying out). At the end of the day you need to remove sebum, sweat and any make-up that you may have been wearing. It is scientifically proven that a cleansed skin is better able to breathe. Cleansing your skin also ensures that it is able to absorb the active ingredients in your care products.
Can I not just use soap and water to wash my face?
Soap is strong in alkali and can damage the skin’s natural protective layer and irritate and dry it out. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel is kind on your skin and protects it from drying out. Sebum (the oily substance that your skin produces naturally to stop it drying out) is not water soluble and so will not be removed by washing your face with water alone.
Do I need to use toner after cleansing with Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel?
Ideally yes. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner is a valuable last step in your cleansing routine and leaves your skin ready to fully absorb the active ingredients in your care product. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner helps to remove any remaining cleanser (gel and milk) and make-up. And, because it is alcohol-free, it is gentle on your skin and helps to support skin moisturisation. If you are looking for a one-step cleanser and toner, we suggest Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid.