Eucerin ProACNE Solution
Effective skincare for blemish and acne-prone skin
Acne is primarily an inflammatory disease. Inflammation is present at all stages of acne − ranging from non-visible micro-inflammation to visibly inflamed papules and pustules1
The Eucerin ProACNE range has been specially formulated to work against the main causes of blemish- and acne-prone skin:
- micro-inflammation: the root cause of the acne cycle
- excess sebum production which is also known as seborrhea
- hyperkeratosis (a thickening of the external layers of skin) which then leads to blackheads and whiteheads
- bacterial growth which leads to visible inflammation in the form of papules and pustules
The formulas include:
- Licochalcone A: a highly effective anti-inflammatory that soothes irritations and helps to reduce redness
- Salicylic Acid: an antibacterial ingredient with a comedolytic effect that reduces blemishes and prevents them from re-appearing
- Sebum-regulating technology: reduces sebum production
The range includes mild but effective cleansers and a selection of care products specially formulated for acne-prone skin many of which are suitable for use alongside medical acne treatment.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove that the products are compatible with blemish- and acne-prone skin and very effective at treating and relieving symptoms.