In a Product-in-use study, 329 women (aged 25-55) tested Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 50 in a hot and humid climate with excellent results3. They reported:
- A pleasant skin feeling (97%)
- A pleasant, light texture (96%)
- Absorbs quickly (93%)
- Suitable under make-up (90%)
In a further in vivo efficacy study, women (aged 35-65) applied Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 50 twice a day in a split-face trial. After four weeks of regular use, clinical photography and 3D measurement confirmed that wrinkles and fine lines on the face and décolleté were visibly reduced.
An independent study has proven that sunscreens containing Licochalcone A, an active ingredient in Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 50, offer effective protection against the negative effects of HEVIS light in addition to UV rays4.
(2) After undergoing laser / peeling treatment, 26 patients applied Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 50 at least once daily
for two weeks. 88.5% of patients rated skin tolerability as very good or good.
(3) Eucerin Product-in-use study in hot and humid climate (ESP, THAI) involving 329 women (25-55 yrs).
(4) Chartité report, Protective efficacy of Licochalcone A containing sunscreen in the high energy visible spectral range in vivo, March 2016.